- Product Description
- Add Review
- Ask A Question
About the Product
"Done is better than perfect" is a maxim for everyone who is prone to endlessly tweaking and never finishing. The key to moving ahead is following through.
The quote reminds us that perfection can be an enemy of progress and to laugh in the face of perfection, because it's boring and keeps you from being done. However keep in mind, it is not about shipping mediocre stuff, you should always strive for the highest quality you can but you have to finish.
This product is a part of a series titled Ninja Illustrated.
About the Ninja Illustrated Series
The series includes five illustrations:
- Move Fast & Break Things Canvas Print
- Stay Focused & Keep Shipping Canvas Print
- If You Weren't Afraid Canvas Print
- Done Is Better Than Perfect Canvas Print
- Fortune Favors The Bold Canvas Print
You can buy the entire series of Ninja Illustrated Canvas Prints here.
About the Prints
- Printed at an Engrave workshop
- Archival grade canvas
- Giclee printing method - used by artists and galleries
- Protective finish - the colours are guaranteed not to fade over 75 years
- Hand-stretched and inspected to ensure the highest standards and attention to detail
- The print is framed and ready to hang out of the box
About the Maker
Abhinav Kafare is a professionally trained artist but he has not let his education impede his vision in any way. He has developed a doodlesque style of his own. His largely black and white work relies heavily on negative and positive spaces and often incorporates abstract perspective that adds depth to his creation.
Not one to be tied down by convention, his work can be found in the most diverse of places from random walls on the ghats of Benares to advertising campaigns that have won the prestigious Cannes award.
|Standard Delivery||Free home delivery anywhere in India. Delivered in 4-5 business days.|
|Material||Archival Grade Canvas|
|Size||Available in 2 sizes i.e. 8″×20″ & 12″×30″ prints|
|Frame||¾" wide black wooden frame|
No questions asked yet.