Delicious Looking Soaps You Can’t Eat
If soaps were edible, you'd bite into every one of these mouthwatering offerings in a jiffy. Unfortunately, what we're about to show you is not meant to be eaten.
If soaps were edible, you’d bite into every one of these mouthwatering offerings in a jiffy. Unfortunately, what we’re about to show you is not meant to be eaten. Fortunately, these appetizing soaps are lovingly-handmade to satisfy your skin’s appetite for the natural goodness of oils, cocoa butter, honey, caramel, milk, cream, chocolate, fudge, and the like. Check out these goodies we’ve put together for you and get ready to pamper your skin in more delectable ways than just one. Bon Appetit.
1. Coffee-Chocolate Brownie… or an exfoliator for your body!
2. Thinking of Diwali-time Rose Petal Barfi… the goodness of natural rose fragrance!
3. Our all time favourite, Caramel Custard… or honey and milk soap for baby-soft skin!
4. Lets have a tea-party… with this indulgent bathing experience made from botanical extracts.
5. (Pre-)Breakfast binging on Banana Muffin… or banana puree to hydrate your skin!
6. Scoop the Vanilla Fudge Ice Cream into (soap) bars… revitalising through cocoa butter!
7. Kids love tutti-frutti… but then let the essential oils in this one soothe your senses!
8. Chip and Dip… “dip” into the soap!
9. French delicacies… or treats for your body!
10. Berry-licious… a fruity rejuvenance!
11. Remembering Pickwick Wafers… with these moisturising chocolate, vanilla & strawberry soaps!
12. Cookies and Cream… one for the men!
13. Soap-nut… the sprinkles are soaps too!
You can browse through our collection of 300+ handmade soaps here.
To read more articles about bath and beauty, check out our Soap-o-pedia section.